Download brochure (PDF)
BARYLSKI T., OLSZEWSKI A., BRZOZOWSKI A. Spółka Komandytowa Law Office was established in 2000 as the continuation of Klineman Rose and Wolf – Poland Sp. z o. o. Law Office established in 1991 and is a leading company in the field of real estate and construction investments as well as judicial and non-judicial proceedings (including administrative proceedings) which emerge amid the realization thereof.
BARYLSKI T., OLSZEWSKI A., BRZOZOWSKI A. Law Office renders congeneric, professional and effective legal services within the scope of Polish and European Law, with particular reference to construction law, real property law, public procurement law, civil law and administrative law.
BARYLSKI T., OLSZEWSKI A., BRZOZOWSKI A. Law Office represents Clients before any institutions of justice, common and arbitration courts, in civil and administrative proceedings, very often in legally and factually complex cases of huge value.
Due to the high qualifications of our experts, Clients entrust us with representation of their interests in cases before the Supreme Court. We often take over cases previously conducted by other law firms and, taking advantage of the experience of our team, we reverse court decisions that are unfavorable to Clients.
Clients’ satisfaction is our top priority. We believe that the basis of reliable legal service is an individual approach to the Client and respect for his time and money. Frequently, as part of protecting the interests of our Clients, we also advise to consider the amicable resolution of disputes arising where it is beneficial for them. We also specialize in all types of negotiations both with private persons and entities as well as public administration bodies.
Partners and experts cooperating with us perform prestigious functions of arbitrators at the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce and at the Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Private Employers LEWIATAN. BARYLSKI T., OLSZEWSKI A., BRZOZOWSKI A. Law Office has extensive experience in providing legal assistance in connection with the broadly understood investment (construction) processes. Our advice in this field encompasses the issues of project contracts or construction works and resulting disputes, including consultations regarding the selection of a contractor and obtaining the necessary concessions or permits. The specifics of FIDIC contracts are also well known to us. We also have experience in the field of copyright with regard to construction investments based upon copyrighted projects. Negotiations and various types of proceedings, in which we represent our Clients, frequently concern complex infrastructure projects of nationwide and even European scope.
The legal aspects of real estate are of significant importance for our Law Office. We often advise our Clients on most efficient legal solutions regarding the acquisition of real estate and conducting investment processes. We operated and finalized many beneficial transactions, widely commented on the real estate market, whose parties were recognized Polish companies and renowned foreign companies operating in Poland. We also have many years of experience in the field of comprehensive rental of real estate, including, among others. large premises and office space, both on the part of landlords and tenants.
Due to the participation of over 25 years in a large number of investment processes, both on the side of investors and contractors, BARYLSKI T., OLSZEWSKI A., BRZOZOWSKI A. Law Office has one of the most experienced and competent teams of lawyers in Poland providing legal services in this field. Depending on the nature of the case, our lawyers are directed by the partners of the Law Office: prof. Adam Brzozowski (an expert in the field of contract law, in particular a specialist in the scope of contracts for specific work and construction works, the author of the commentary to these contracts and the contract for the work of distribution in the Private Law System) and prof. Wojciech Kocot (an expert in the field of contract law, author of many publications in this field). Our team also includes other specialists in the field of civil and commercial law, legal advisors and lawyers.
BARYLSKI T., OLSZEWSKI A., BRZOZOWSKI A. Law Office has many years of experience in representing clients at all stages of proceedings in public procurement matters. We participate, inter alia, in the processes of preparation of tender documentation, requests to participate in tenders and preparation of the offers as well as tenders themselves. We support our clients in communication with the ordering party as well as during appeal procedures (in the scope of appeals to the National Chamber of Appeals at the President of the Public Procurement Office and complaints to common courts).
We have extensive experience in representing both contractors and commissioning parties in public procurement proceedings, in particular with regard to preparation of tender documentation and preparation of legal opinions regarding problems arising in the application of the Public Procurement Law and related legal acts.
We also have huge experience in the implementation of prestigious infrastructural projects of national and European importance. Among our Clients was Przedsiębiorstwo Państwowe Porty Lotnicze, which was represented by our team in a dispute with the main contractor of a complex and complicated investment referred to as the expansion of the Warsaw Chopin Airport. Our services were rendered to well-known and valued companies such as Telekomunikacja Polska S.A., which carried out construction projects concerning the largest office buildings in Warsaw. We advised the Mayor of Płock on the construction of the bridge crossing on the Vistula along with access roads. We are constantly cooperating with developers carrying out various types of construction investments. Our Law Office also provided services for the University of Warsaw in a dispute with the entity that was selected in the tender for the concept and architectural design of the building of the Faculty of Journalism.
Potential and experience of BARYLSKI T., OLSZEWSKI A., BRZOZOWSKI A. Law Office in the field of real estate law
BARYLSKI T., OLSZEWSKI A., BRZOZOWSKI A. Law Office specializes in the field of real estate law. Due to the extensive knowledge and rich experience of the team of our experts, we can provide competent and comprehensive legal services for any projects relating to real estate. The law firm has closed many complex real estate transactions involving both domestic and foreign entities, for instance:
• comprehensive legal support for GHELAMCO investments, such as: Wronia, Spire, Powiśle, Foksal, Plac Grzybowski, Mokotowska, Lesznowola, Janki;
• comprehensive legal support for Greenwings investments in Warszawa;
• purchase by the IVG Institutional Funds of Jerozolimskie Business Park office complex in Warszawa and representation with regard to lease agreements. The representation of the IVG throughout the sale of the Victoria building in Warszawa;
• comprehensive legal support concerning purchase of Gromada Hotel Airport in Warszawa by Resse;
• purchase by subsidiaries of DB Real Estate Investment GmbH (a branch of Deutsche Bank AG dealing with real estate investments worldwide) a number of commercial and office properties located in Warszawa, Łódź, Katowice and Gdańsk (Kopernik Office Building projects, West Gate, Galeria Łódzka, Millenium Plaza, Alpha Centrum) and representation in the field of servicing lease agreements;
• purchase by Ceraco Polska Ltd. of real estate in Warszawa (Ursynów) towards office buildings as well as consultations with regard to financing and implementation of the project;
• comprehensive legal support for KARMAR S.A. with regard to Nordic Park investment in Warszawa;
• purchase by Roma Office Center Ltd. of a real property in the center of Warszawa as well as consultations on construction works contracts;
• purchase by Atomic Entertainment LLC a real estate for the purpose of building entertainment centers (8 projects) and comprehensive representation in any construction or corporate cases;
• acquisition by United Technologies Automotive Ltd. and Kirchhoff Gruppe Ltd. of lands in the Special Economic Zone in Mielec for the purpose of building production plants and representation during the negotiations of construction contracts;
• comprehensive representation of entities from the APM group when purchasing land for development purposes and during all investment processes (over 15 different investment projects);
• Representation of PKP on the project concerning Galeria Dominikańska in Krakow (in the Main Railway Station);
• representation of TP S.A concerning real estate projects (including office buildings Moniuszki and Twarda in Warszawa), including matters related to the investment processes and land acquisition;
• representation of HDP Sp. z o.o. with regard to implementation of the Crosspoint industrial park in Żory (purchase of land, negotiation of construction and lease agreements);
• comprehensive legal support for TTcomm S.A. with regard to the acquisition of real estate and conducting the investment process on the acquired property;
• comprehensive legal support for Euromax sp. z o. o. with regard to the Maximus Trade Center, including negotiations and preparation of sales contracts;
• comprehensive legal support for Curtis Development with regard to investments in Warszawa and Piaseczno (e.g. Curtis Plaza);
• legal support for Dominos Pizza throughout the country with regard to purchasing real estate and conducting an investment process (17 restaurants);
• handling negotiations and due diligence for Legnicka Development at Galeria Legnicka investment;
• comprehensive support for Nirchei Group in the acquisition of Frigo Logistics and Distribution Park in Żnin;
• comprehensive support for Concept Development projects in Warsaw (apartment and house complex, total area of 120,000 m2);
• comprehensive legal support for Leroy Merlin, including administrative matters (Arkadia, Ostrobramska);
• legal support for the University of Warsaw with regard to the investment concerning the building of the Faculty of Journalism and Political Sciences in Warsaw;
• acquisition of land by Ford Motor Corporation and comprehensive representation in the construction of Ford plants in Płońsk;
• acquisition of land for construction investments and a comprehensive representation of TKG Investment (Reduta Shopping Center in Warsaw);
• acquisition of land for construction investments and a comprehensive representation of AIG / Lincoln LLC Group (Warsaw – Saski Park, Puchały – Diamond Business Park, Łódź – Diamond Business Park II, Piaseczno – Poland Bussines Park V); participation in negotiations with land sellers, preparation of relevant agreements, advice on abolishing real estate burdens, obtaining entries in land and mortgage registers, negotiating construction and credit contracts, etc.;
• legal services for Bartimpex regarding the construction of three gas compressor stations in Poland in Ciechanów, Szamotuły and Zambrów;
• purchase by Menard Doswell & Co. of land real estate, consultancy on organization of financing and construction of the Warsaw Industrial Center (as a result of this transaction a complex of offices and warehouses was established on an eight-hectare plot in Warsaw) – legal support of the Law Office concerned all stages of the project implementation
• representation of IFFP Polska with regard to all investments cases (chain of Burger King restaurants – 25 locals);
• comprehensive legal support for KIRCHOFF Group investments in the Special Economic Zone in Mielec;
• acquisition by the Belgian company D & V Properties of several estates in Warsaw at Aleje Jerozolimskie and comprehensive legal support;
• acquisition by the American Retail System (Pizza Hut) of developed real estate on the market in Wrocław and legal support concerning the organization of project financing (the building belonged to a liquidated state-owned enterprise).